In case the thought that you need more experience, more training, more perfection, more [fill in your belief here]… here’s how you can provide real value – and attract real clients to your business as a result – in a public speaking presentation on your area of expertise, even if you don’t know every single thing there is to know on the topic (which is the case for every single person in any area of expertise, by the way.)
If you like this article, I bet you’ll also like…
- Remarkable Speaking for Ordinary People Series Intro & Overview
- Public-Speaking Tips from Mike Arauz’s Design for Networks Talk
- Speak & Flourish: Why you should push past public-speaking fear in service of a thriving business
- Welcome. Thank you for visiting. May I give you a few gifts?
- Why You Should Speak for Free to Grow Your Business