Soul Power to Your Message – The Book
You’ve got something important to say and the world needs to hear it.
Real people are walking around right now looking for that message of yours.
I wrote Soul Power to Your Message because I want your voice heard – loud and clear – above all of the noise of our over-stimulated world. I want to make it easy for you to turn your story, your expertise, and your heart-felt passion into a presentation, retreat or workshop that truly changes lives.
Your message matters.
Crafting your next speech just got so much easier. This is a step-by-step process leading you straight into the brilliant life-changing experience you want to create for your audience.
• the whole backstory on how powerful, soulful, successful speakers and best-selling authors took their messages to the big stages (and the little ones, too.) Jennifer Louden (you get the whole audio of our 40 minute conversation!) and Chris Brogan (he went from $2,500 per speech to $25,000 per speech in one leap) told me their stories and I get to to share them with you in this book.
• A powerful process that leads to your crystal clear core message
• The tool for understanding your audience that will change everything about the way you speak (in a most amazing way)
• A way to name your voice so you can be distinctive when you speak
• An outline structure you can use again and again for every speech you create
• A list of my very best anxiety-reducing strategies so you can choose the ones that work best for you
• Video tutorials, audios, speaking anxiety tips and a big list of further resources for becoming the most authentic, powerful speaker possible – all on a password protected page for your access from anywhere.
Most importantly, you’ll get everything you need to turn your beautiful message into a speech that truly changes things for your audience.
This is the whole process, step-by-step – as close to you and I working together as I could get in a book.
I think you’ll love it. You can order it on Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com or by visiting your local bookstore.